Blogger news

.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Disclaimer Cahaya Pagi Blog

Cahaya pagi is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of the people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.


Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I come to learn more and develop my understanding about the things and issues that I am blogging about.
This blog just provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at a particular point of time and these might most probably change over a period of time. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason.


My blog includes links to other sites/blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you to the information/opinion contained there in. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can use this column to ask, submit a request
according to existing articles. Please comment on the polite